How to Sell a Fur Coat in 4 Easy Steps:
Fast, Convenient, Secure
- CLICK HERE FIRST to see if your item is eligible and if so email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive an email (within 48 hrs.) stating our interest you will receive a link for a free UPS label.
- Once we receive your fur(s) we will email (within 48 hours) you an exact offer to buy your fur.
- We will mail a check for agreed upon amount (within 48 hours).
- How do I take a picture?
Hang your fur on a door and take a picture of the whole front. Send only one picture.
- Do you buy monogrammed or personalized items?
Yes, we do buy items that have a monogram or personalization.
- What size box should I use?
Any box is fine as long as it is secure and not extremely much larger than needed.
- Where can I get the box if I need one?
If you don’t have a box you can get one at any Staples, Office Depot or UPS Store.
- What do I do with the UPS label?
After you pack and securely seal your box place it on the box. Remove all other previous shipping labels.
- How can I track my shipment?
Take a picture of the label to save tracker#. Go to https://www.ups.com/mobile/track and enter the tracking number.
- Where can I drop off my boxed up fur?
Any UPS store location or Office Depot location.
- How do I get my fur back if we don’t agree on a selling price?
We will send it back to you via UPS no charge.
- How can I insure my shipment?
By having your fur listed on your homeowner’s policy or buying a new shipping label at the UPS store that includes desired insurance (our label is shipping only).
- What phone number do I call if I have more questions?
What We Do Not Buy:
- We buy real fur garments EXCEPT:
• cloth coats
• fake furs
• fur pelts
• leopard fur
• rabbit fur
• seal fur
• spotted cat fur such as leopard, tiger etc.
- Any furs that have mothball, musty, or smoke odors.
- Any furs from outside the United States
|It was a fantastic way to sell my furs. I moved to a warmer location and wondered how to sell them. Your website was impressive. It took all the hassle out of listing them myself locally or on ebay. The price I received was more than I could have done on my own. I highly recommend Mano Swartz furs. See more trusted reviews|