With the proper care your fur can last for generations. In the future it can be restyled, giving you years of fashionable wear.
- Each spring bring it to us for summer storage in a temperature and humidity balanced vault.
- While in storage have it conditioned and glazed. This will keep it looking its best and lasting its longest.
- Keep it away from direct heat such as fireplaces, heaters, and hair dryers. This will cause damage to the hairs.
- Unbutton your fur when sitting down to relieve pressure on it.
- If it gets wet, shake the water off and hang until dry. If it gets completely soaked, bring it in immediately to us.
- Never have it near moth balls, a cedar closet, smoke or a damp area. This will damage the fur.
- Do not always carry a handbag that rubs the fur in the same area. This will break the hairs.
- Never cover your fur, especially with plastic, except in transport. A fur needs to breathe to stay in good condition.